Enjoy THB 330 off for single purchase of THB 3,000 or more with UnionPay Card with u·plan e-voucher
Enjoy THB 330 off for single purchase of THB 3,000 or more with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62 or 81) at participating Department Stores. (Paragon Department Store, Emporium & Emquartier Department Store, Blu Port Department Store)
Simply scan your QR code/barcode on your u • plan coupons.
Terms & Conditions
1. During promotion period, enjoy THB 330 off for single purchase of THB 3,000 or more with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62 and 81) at participating Department Stores. U·plan e-voucher must be presented at the point of sell.
2. E-coupon’s validity is subjected to the validity date stated on the coupon.
3. To enjoy this offer, payment must be made using UnionPay card (card number starting with 62 and 81). Limited quantity of u·plan e-voucher is provided on a first-come, first-served and while stock lasts basis.
4. One e-coupon is required per one transaction. No accumulated receipts are allowed.
5. Each UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) is entitled to maximum 2 U.plan e-vouchers per day, and maximum 5 Uplan e-voucher per card during promotion period.
6. This promotion can be used with other in-store promotions. Please ask shop assistants for more information.
7. The offer is not applicable for non-participating merchandises. Please ask shop assistants for more information.
8. The offer is not valid for the gift cards and gift vouchers.
9. Each u·plan e-voucher can only be redeemed once.
10. U·plan e-vouchers cannot be split or exchangeable for cash.
11. In case a return or refund is requested, a cardholder will only be refunded the actual price paid.
12. In case a sales return, redeemed UPlan coupons cannot be reused or returned.
13. No partial refunds allowed for coupon transactions.
14. Other Terms & Conditions may apply, please check in-store
15. The final interpretation right of UPlan coupons is reserved by The Mall Group Co.,Ltd and UnionPay International Co., Ltd., who reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without